HPD required Signs Package- The Full signs Package (Brush Aluminum)-The pennello d'argento line
- USUALLY SHIP WITH IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAY
NYC HPD - FULL SIGNS PACKAGE
PACKAGE WITH ALL REQUIRED HPD SIGNS (silver)
- One (1) - Certificate of inspection visits frame 6 x 9 HEAVY DUTY(section of the law: MDL § 329)
- Two (2) - signs with name and location of person with keys to boiler room (section of the law: MDL § 27-2033.
- One (1) - sign with superintendent/ janitor name/address(section of the law: HMC § 27-2053)
- One (1) Gas LEAK NOTICEgas leak (HMC § 27-2005)
- One (1) Carbon monoxide detector notice(27-2046.1)
- One (1) Smoke detector notice (27-2045,28 RCNY § 12-01)
- One (1) - Serial number signage/property registration(27-2107)
- One (1) - sign with Housing Information Guide Notice (section of the law: NYC Admin. Code § 26-1103)
- One (1) - No Smoking
- one(1) - Fire Safety Plan sign
Click here to see HPD NYC REQUIRED SIGNS
Please note that some important safety signs are not included in the package as we do NOT know the structure and number of units of the building for example:
- Lobby Fire safety Notice -fire Proof or Non fire proof (We do not know if you have fire proof building or Non fire proof building?) size 8.5x11 Inch
- Tenant Apartment door Fire safety Notice-fire Proof or Non fire proof (We do not know if you have fire proof building or Non fire proof building? How many units you have ? this is why it is not in the package).This sign need to be install from the inside of tenant apartment. It comes as a sticker or Aluminum sign with double sided tape size 5.5x8.5 Inch
- IN CASE OF FIRE CLOSE ALL DOORS BEHIND YOU – THE PACKAGE INCLUDE ONE (1)SIGN BUT IF YOU HAVE A STAIRWELL DOORS YOU WILL NEED MORE ” Posting: Close the door notices shall be posted and maintained on the public hallway corridor side of each stairwell door in the building, in the manner set forth in R401-06(e)(5)(B). No posting is required for an open stair. Missing or damaged notices shall be promptly replaced.” (We not know how many stairwell doors you have ?this is why we put only one to put in public corridor of walkup building)
Yes HPD will give and does give violation to owners who do not comply with this law.
Customer "OMG I just bought a sign in an Hardware store and I failed an inspection. Why is that ? "
It has been brought to our attention that lots of hardware companies and signs companies sales the old signs or signs that are not in compliant sign with HPD criteria. Buy from us as we try our best at all time to educate ourself and you for new law and updates.
Obtaining HPD signs has never been easier! Just select the package you need, add to cart, pay, and your government-required signs will be at your office’s doorsteps within 2-5 business days.
DISCLAIMER These codes may not be the most recent version. The State / federal or other regulation department may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.
The requirements for sign content are determined by intended use and by applicable regulation. The BUYER is responsible for determining the appropriate content for a sign or package of signs. WE makes no warranty or representation of suitability of a sign for any specific application. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE SIGNS THE CUSTOMER ORDERS ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STATE, FEDERAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS. Please review terms and conditions prior to purchase.
For more information about what is required, see the laws that are referenced and the rules applicable to your city and state. This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice, professional advice or a statement of law. You may wish to consult with an attorney.